The 2019 Conference of the CLSANZ was held between September 2 and 5 in Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Presenters at the Conference were
- Fr Brian Lucas – Privacy Laws and Church Tribunals
- Mrs Paula Kerr – Narcissism and Its Effect on Marital Consent
- Fr Tom Ryan SM – Recent Research on the Use of Pornography and its Effect on Marriage Consent
- Archbishop Coleridge – Meeting on the Protection of Minors in the Church: Reflections
- Fr Justin Glyn SJ – Ministers of Governance: Administrative Justice in the Particular Church
- Open Forum – Vos Estis Lux Mundi
- Fr Peter Blayney – Workshop: Lack of Faith and Marriage Consent – Current Thoughts?
- Ms Adrienne Connaghan and Fr Peter Slack – Workshop: Emerging Civil Legislation and the Seal of Confession
- Sr Moya Hanlen FDNSC and Dr Rodger Austin – Workshop: The National Redress Scheme – Canonical Connotations