The 2005 Conference of the CLSANZ was held between September 12 and 15 in Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
Presenters at the Conference were
- Archbishop Denis Hart – Homily at Mass for the Feast of Saint John Chrysostom
- Br Brian Sweeney fms – Governance! What does it mean?
- Mrs Gabrielle Clendinning – Another Look at Simulation: The “Starter Marriage”
- Rev David Price – The Instruction Dignitas Connubii: Norms for a Ministry of the Tribunal
- Rev Ian Waters – General Absolution – Where are we at?
- Sr Elizabeth Delaney sgs – Role of Judicial Process: Cases involving Accused Clerics
- Rev Ken Cafe ofm – Role of the Defender of the Bond
- Rev Robert McGuckin – Latin Code / Oriental Code: Similarities / Dissimilarities
- Sr Patricia Scully rsc – Transfer in Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life