The 2015 Conference of the CLSANZ was held between August 31 and September 3 in Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
Presenters at the Conference were
- Bishop Paul Bird CSsR – Vatican II, the Code and the Year of Consecrated Life
- Anne Asselin – The Humble Leadership of the Laity in the Church
- Adrian Farrelly – Parish Governance: Definitions Meet Reality
- Peter Slack – The Plaint of Nullity
- James Conn SJ – Canonical Relationships of Bishops with Consecrated Life
- Max Vodola – Living the Spirit and Grace of the Council: Pope Francis and Vatican II
- Helen Delaney RSM – Workshop: Duties and Rights for Ageing Religious/Clergy
- John Salvano – Workshop: What is This Thing Called Jurisprudence?
- Anthony Malone OFM – Workshop: Principles for Interviewing for Canon 1099