The 2011 Conference of the CLSANZ was held between September 12 and 15 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Presenters at the Conference were
- Dr Myriam Wijlens – Vatican II and the Interpretation of the Code
- Reverend Brendan Byrne SJ – Paul and Matthew on Law
- Reverend Anthony Kerin – Simulation: New Lyrics to an Old Tune
- Dr Myriam Wijlens – Receptive Ecumenism and Canonical Structures: a Mutual Challenge and Support
- Dr Rodger Austin – Things Both New and Old: Shaping a Future for Apostolic Works of Religious Institutes
- Professor Desmond Cahill – Freedom of Religion in 21st Century Australia: Social Cohesion, Accommodation and the Role of the State
- Dr Myriam Wijlens – Workshop: Inter-church Marriages and Pastoral Care in Sickness: A Canonical Consideration
- Reverend John Salvano – Workshop: How is a Judge Morally Certain?
- Reverend Peter Slack – Workshop: Remuneration and Social Support of Clergy
- Sister Moya Hanlen OLSH – Open Forum: Diminishing Resources in Religious Institutes and Implications for Leadership