The 2007 Conference of the CLSANZ was held between September 17 and 20 in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Presenters at the Conference were
- Cardinal Thomas Williams – A Cardinal and the Code- Metropolitan Memories
- Msgr Roch Pagé – The Parish: What is its Future?
- Dr Rodger Austin – The Interface of the Code of Canon Law and the Civil law: Interpretations, Applications, Implications
- Msgr David Price – Conformity of Sentence in a Marriage Nullity Case
- V Rev Robert McGuckin – Respondents’ Rights and Dignitas Connubii
- Rev Kevin Matthews – Impediments for Marriage as they appear in Tribunal Cases
- V Rev Adrian Farrelly – Parish Finance and Pastoral Councils