- Anne Asselin – Interrogation of Parties and Witnesses in Cases of Nullity of Marriage according to the Formulation of the Doubt
- Brendan Daly – What Age for the Reception of Confirmation?
- Tom Ryan SM – Abortion before Marriage, Marriage Tribunal Jurisprudence and Moral Theology
- Mark Podesta – Canon 277 – Chastity Lived in Priestly Celibacy
- David D Price –‘Allow us to sit one at your right hand and the other at your left in your glory’ – the Power of Governance in the Roman Catholic Church
- Frank Brennan SJ – Moral Leadership in Difficult Circumstances – Do lawyers have too much say? Lessons from Ellis v Pell
- ACBC Complementary Legislation